Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nadir's Pumpkin

For his first project in wood shop, Nadir chose to create a fall, decorative yard sign. He had to read and follow the project plans provided to him step by step in order to achieve the final outcome. I think he did a great job!




"What I liked most about the project was painting it," said Nadir.  I also asked what he thought the most challenging part was. He responded by saying that he didn't think anything was too difficult and that the directions were easy to follow. Nadir hopes to use the pumpkin as decoration here at Harbour as it gets closer to fall.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Nadir! You did a great job. It's clear that you put a lot of effort into it and I love the silly expression on the pumpkin's face. -Ms. Horton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadir,
    I love it! The painting that you did really makes it come to life. It really looks three dimensional. Way to go. You are such a talented guy!!!

    Thanks for sharing it with us, Mr. Valerio.

    -Mrs. Springswirth

    ReplyDelete