Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nadir's Halloween Candy Box



Project Summary:
List the steps needed to complete this project:
1. We read the instructions to tell us what the sizes were.
2. Next we cut the pieces of wood in the shapes of the instructions
3. We painted the wood in red, white, black, and blue colors.
4. We attached the wood by gluing and using screws.

What was the most challenging part?
I would say the most challeging thing about this was trying to get the screws in the project was very challeging because we had to use different screws to hold the project together. Like for example, I noticed that if we tried to put a screw in the project some of the wood might break a little bit or there would be a screw that would be blocking the screw that we were trying to put in there. But eventually we got all the screws where they needed to be.

Why did you choose this project?
I chose this project because of the fact that I thought it would be a fun project to do and as it turns out it looks very good.

If you could do it again, would you do anything differently?
No. If there were more things to do on this project I would do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment